CCSF/Laborers, Local 261 Package Proposal *Summary A City-wide
(Summary B will be uploaded and include all details remaining)
City 2: Term (already a tentative agreement)
2 years: July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2014
City 3: Wages
• Effective July 1, 2013. 1%
• Effective January 4, 2014. 1%
• Effective March 29, 2014. 1%
City 30: Medical
- Employee-Only – Effective 1/1/14
o "90%-90%" – The City shall pay 90% of the cost of the entire health insurance premium for Kaiser or Blue Shield, respectively, capped at the second highest cost plan (e.g., currently, Blue Shield).
o Phase-In for City Plan Enrollees-
• For calendar year 2014 only, for employees who elect City Plan (Employee- Only), the City will contribute 50% of the cost of the increase for employees in City Plan (Employee-Only) using the current FY2011-12 formula and the cost of City Plan (Employee- Only) using the formula described immediately above.
• For example: If on January 1, 2014, the employee share of the premium at Employee-Only is $700, the City will pay $350.00 to subsidize. As of January 1, 2015, employees will pay the entire difference between the cost of City Plan (Employee-Only) and 90% of the second highest cost plan (e.g., currently, Blue Shield).
o Wellness Committee with re-opener only by mutual agreement.
City 18: Dental
Beginning July 1, 2012, the bargaining unit agrees to pay $5 (individual) - $10 (employee +1) - $15 (employee + 2 or more) per month respectively towards dental premium costs.
City 33: Retirement- Clean up
314. Effective July 1 2006, rRepresented employees agree to pay their own employee retirement contribution to SFERS in an amount equal to seven and one-half percent (7.5%) of covered gross salary. For employees who became members of SFERS prior to November 2, 1976 (Charter Section A8. 509 Miscellaneous Plan), the City shall pick up one-half percent (.5%) of the total eight percent (8%) employee retirement contribution to SFERS
• One-time award of two (2) floating holidays in 2012-13.
• City 4: build the 1% Public Outreach/Public Safety Cross Training Premium into the base rate.
cellular/text: (415) 810-4500